Information about our processing of your personal data, etc.
We are the data controller – how do you contact us?
Groen Sky ApS is the data controller for the processing of the personal data we have received
about you on the platform Copencloud. You will find our contact information below.
Groen Sky ApS
Phone: +45 44 101 909
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you buy from the platform CopenCloud, we collect the following personal information:
- Purpose: For payment of subscription, and optimation of the CopenCloud platform.
- What type of personal information do we process: your name, your post address and your email address (only post address and email address for crowdfunding customers)
The legal basis for the processing is your consent to receive our invoice for subscription to the platform CopenCloud and the data protection regulation article 6, paragraph 1, letter a, according to Danish legislation.
Where your personal information comes from:
- From your own entries in our webshop.
Storage of your personal information:
- We store your personal information as long as you are registered as a customer on the CopenCloud platform. You can cancel your subscription at any time, after which your contact Information will be automatically deleted.
- Necessary cookies help the platform by enabling basic functions such as page navigation. The platform cannot function properly without these cookies.
According to the data protection regulation in Danish law, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of information about you.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us.
Right to see information (right to access)
- You have the right to gain insight into the information we process about you.
Right to rectification (correction)
- You have the right to have incorrect information about yourself corrected.
Right of erasure
- You can cancel your subscription at any time, after which your contact information will be automatically deleted.
You can read more about your rights in the Data Protection Authority's guidance on the rights of data subjects, which you can find here: www.datatilsynet.dk
Complaint to the Danish Data Protection Authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Authority if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal data. You will find the Data Protection Authority's contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk.
This is version 2 of Grøn Sky ApS's personal data policy, written on 2 October 2022.